Rue des Francs Bourgeois, 3rd arrondissement, Le Marais, Two-Bedroom apartment,
Sleeps up to 6 (not suitable for children under 5 years old)
Registration #: 7510301065519
True to its name, Le Coeur de la Cour (The Heart of the Courtyard) opens onto a stately courtyard in a historic building in a the heart of Le Marais. The apartment is in a portion of the building that was once the carriage-house of this 17th-century “Hôtel Particulier.” This sought-after central Paris location is home to restaurants, galleries and museums.
The apartment is situated on three levels – a ground level living room/dining room/kitchen, a master suite on the upper level and a second bedroom and bath on the lower level -- which provides its occupants with a real sense of privacy.
The ground floor is home to the living room, dining room and spacious kitchen. The kitchen has all of the appliances that you would expect from a luxury apartment, including a full-size refrigerator with freezer, four-burner electric stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, and toaster.
On this side of the apartment the two large windows facing the street are mirrored such that it provides complete privacy from the street, even with the curtains open. Off to one side, in a small space separated by a curtain, are the separate washer and dryer and utility area.
Meals prepared in this well-equipped kitchen will be served at the large oak dining table, which seats at least six. Plates, glasses and cutlery are provided, as is all cookware.
The living room portion of this space has a double sofabed, flat-screen TV with DVD player, iPod dock, large coffee table, bookshelves and serving table and portable air conditioner. The large arched windows on the courtyard side allow plenty of light to enter through the sheers but can easily be closed off with a second silk curtain.
An ancient oak stairway leads up from the living room to the sumptuous master bedroom suite including a powder room with toilet and full bathroom with claw-foot tub, shower and sink. The bathroom is bright, with “Métro-style” white beveled tiles, an oval window and antique Venetian mirrors.
The master bedroom is spacious, with plenty of closet space behind antique louvre doors. The bed is crowed by a hand-made iron canopy. There is a large oak desk in one corner from which you can write your great novel, email your friends or just send postcards. Above the desk is a flat-screen television with DVD player. The room is bathed in light thanks to the windows on both sides, including an arched window that takes spans the entire length of one wall. A traditional boudoir-inspired “chaise longue” near the windows is for relaxing, reading, dreaming…or romantic moments. The space is both heated for cozy comfort or in warmer times, air-conditioned for ultimate pleasure.
From the living room take the spiral staircase to the second bedroom with its queen-size bed that can be separated into twins as you like. There is plenty of storage in the mirrored antique armoire and the room is equipped with a small television beside the bed including a DVD player.
There is a full bathroom with large tub ensuite to this room under an arched ceiling, once a wine cellar, hence a lower-scaled entry portal. The arched ceiling is a bit higher than six feet, so may be a small challenge to taller than average people. The bathtub, under the arched ceiling and surrounded by the same beautiful white Métro tile, is rather unique and quite delightful in which to soak and relax.
Le Coeur de la Cour is filled with charm and romance and has everything a visitor needs for a perfect stay in the City of Light.
Métro: Saint-Paul (#1), Chemin Vert (#8)
Buses: 29, 75, 76, 96
Amenities Specific to Le Coeur de la Cour:
- Digicode, intercom entry system
- Ground floor entry – triplex (3 levels)
- Windows are double-paned to keep street noise out
- Well-known street, with shopping, restaurants and museums in one of the most historic districts of Paris
Upper floor - master bedroom and bathroom
- Large master suite that was once two bedrooms, now is one very spacious room with: custom-made wrought iron queen-size bed, antique Japanese screens customized for two large closets, antique oak writing desk, flat-screen TV with DVD player, chaise longue, air conditioning and iPod stereo/alarm system.
- Two guest bathrobes
- Bathroom with claw foot tub with shower, toilet, antique mirrors, all white Métro tile with antique chrome fittings, hair dryer and curling iron
Ground floor/main floor
- Large half-moon windows, facing a large courtyard on one side and one-way view windows facing street
- Open floor plan with kitchen and living/dining room, large flat screen TV with DVD player, phone answering system, air-conditioning unit, velvet sofabed that opens into full sized bed
- Antique large oak dining table that seats six, all new appliances including Krupps coffee maker system, Nespresso maching, French coffee press, electric water kettle, toaster, full-size refrigerator with freezer, microwave, four-burner stove, oven, dishwasher, bookcase, stackable washer and dryer
- High quality dishes and flatware for entertaining.
- Lush silk drapery, chandeliers, artwork, eco-friendly wood tables
- iPod stereo system
- Rattan picnic basket for four with wine glasses
- Spiral staircase leading to lower bedroom with queen-size bed that converts to twins
- Antique armoire for storage
- Two guest bathrobes
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player (no cable channels)
- Ensuite bathroom with “Métro” tiled bathtub, under low, curved ceiling, toilet, sink
- Hair dryer and curling iron
- Large fan
- Plenty of bed linens, hand, bath and kitchen towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Video library with movies in English and French (subtitles in French and English), many with Parisian themes
- Flat-screen color TV with cable channels, including BBC World, BBC Prime, CNN International and Aljazeera International
- Private telephone line with answering machine
- Free long distance telephone service to over 100 countries, including US and Canada
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Books and guidebooks in English
- Manual with instructions for equipment provided
- Electricity, heat, telephone and Internet included
- No pets allowed
My husband and I, along with two of our friends stayed at this gorgeous apartment from June 6-10th 2015. From the easy transfer to the warm welcome, plethora of information and accessibility to major sites/ Métro, this apartment and the individuals that care for it made our stay incredible. The place was spotless upon arrival and provided everything we needed for a home base in Paris. We could not have asked for a better flat, and will definitely be back.
We stayed as a couple and were later joined by another couple who took the downstairs quarters at "Le Coeur de la Cour" apartment offered by Adrian Leed's Parler Paris Apartments. The layout was perfect with our bedroom and bath upstairs, the living area and kitchen on the main floor, and the second bedroom and bath downstairs. I loved all of the natural light in our room, the ancient beams in the ceiling, the gorgeous silken drapes, the modern kitchen with beautifully appointed décor and place settings, etc. Everything was managed efficiently and graciously from the initial contact with Parler Paris to the final note from Hannah, our on-site concierge. She even biked over with some tools to repair a minor problem at the apartment! We were always confident that should any issue arise, somebody would respond and very promptly. The neighborhood (Marais) is our favorite, and we were so well located for everything from lovely boutiques and shops, great cafes and bars, places to replenish supplies in our kitchen, the Métro station, etc. Being in the Jewish quarter always adds another dimension that we enjoy. Everything about our stay was memorable in the best sense. I heartily recommend this property!! Go and enjoy the best of Paris.
Ruby G. Arizona
Our group of three has just had three magnificent weeks in the apartment. Our booking procedure, arrival and departure were handled with ease. The location is superb, right in the center of the Marais and within walking distance to so many attractions that we hardly used the Métro. The Métro is also very close. Because we were surrounded by so many interesting restaurants, we seldom used the very well equipped kitchen for actual cooking. The apartment has well equipped laundry facilities, washer and drier, both needed for long stays in winter; drawers contained condiments, dish-washing gear, pens and paper, printer, spare linen, soaps etc. You think of it, it was there - even sticky tape for our Christmas gift wrapping. I have never stayed in better equipped accommodation. We thoroughly enjoyed the glamorous 'French" decor with the chandeliers turned down for our evening champagne, the ancient staircase, and the huge wooden doors leading into the courtyard which you have to push against to open. It made us feel like we were in another world. The lower bedroom and bat in the cave, I think, just added to the 'difference' and the charm. After all it was a wine cellar! We would recommend this apartment without hesitation, and will long remember staying here as one of the highlights of our long trip to Europe.
We spent four great days in Paris this summer. When we arrived at the apartment, we were greeted by our Concierge who was as excited as we were. She walked us through the unit, helped us with all the details and was available any time we called or texted. The location of the apartment was fabulous. It was clean and all the amenities were clean and modern. The apartment was decorated beautifully. It is apparent that it's well maintained and loved. We used the dishwasher and washer/dryer which were great. (We had kids and dirty clothes.) The kitchen, utensils, pots and pans were clean, the bathrooms were clean, tons of extras, loved the books on Paris and used them - it was just lovely. Most importantly - customer service! The morning we departed, I left one of my bags with important items locking the door behind us. The management team was very responsive in grabbing the bag as soon as they could and shipping it back to us. We definitely recommend this apartment. We would definitely stay there again! It was a lovely experience. And Camille's next door is a fun and delicious dining experience.
Annette G., Boston, MA
The apartment is beautiful, very well equipped and in a great location. Awesome historic property in the Maria district, close to great shopping, restaurants, Métro and major sites. It is beautifully renovated with high-end appliances, furniture and fixtures. Wonderful home away from home. Spacious, especially for Paris and the location. Management was responsive and helpful. Much better experience than staying at a hotel...will definitely come back.
Amy K., Los Angeles, CA
I stayed here with my daughter for a glorious girl's getaway. Truly, Le Coeur De La Cour. Clean, well-maintained and comfortable. A bistro right around the corner and public transportation a short walk away, the neighborhood is chock full of amazing things to see and do. C'est trop magnifique!!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Le Couer de la Cour. The space was truly amazing; beautifully decorated clean and fully stocked with everything we needed. We slept four within the apartment very comfortably. The location was IDEAL. We were close to the best restaurants and shops in the city. We can't thank you enough for hosting us. Your service was amazing and everyone we worked with was incredibly accommodating We will be sure to book another apartment through your team the next time we visit Paris. Thank you!
Kendall H., Alpharetta, GA
We absolutely loved the apartment. Fantastic location, beautifully decorated, and the layout definitely accommodates singles and couples. In addition, the assistance offered means a lot. I travel to Paris three times a year. It will be my first choice every time I return.
Gale B., San Antonio, TX
My friends and I had an unforgettable week at this beautifully elegant property! From the central and fabulous location, to the stunning attention to decor and detail, this place is a true gem. Whether you want a quite morning to gaze out on the courtyard and snuggle under luxe duvets, or to get right into the action a few steps out of the courtyard door, you will find this to be your best bet. Fantastic shopping and restaurants nearby, as well as grocery drug stores and the Métro.
Christia K., Los Angeles, CA
Rental rates vary according to the nature of the lease and length of stay. Please contact us for quotes tailored to your requests:
If you don’t see an apartment that suit your needs, no problem. Let us find you the perfect rental home, whether furnished or unfurnished. We offer comprehensive search services tailored to meet your specific needs, budget, and preferences—whether in Paris, Nice, or elsewhere in France. For more information, click here.
We look forward to hearing from you and making your stay in France as perfect as possible!
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €1,000 by personal check or credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability. High seasons may be calculated at the daily rate.
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies